Many people associate filing bankruptcy with irresponsible spending. Yet, when researchers looked into why people file for bankruptcy, they found a far more shocking truth. According to a study published in the American Journal of Public Health, two-thirds of...
- Real clear signs that you need to file for bankruptcy now
- Bankruptcy generally isn’t because of your financial decisions
- Will filing for bankruptcy affect your ability to get or keep a job?
- What happens when a creditor sues you over an unpaid debt?
- Facing unmanageable medical debt? Bankruptcy can help.