C. Alexander Higginbotham
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Family Law
C. Alexander Higginbotham obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Spanish from Stephen F. Austin State University in December of 2002. He obtained his Juris Doctor degree from Oklahoma City University School of Law in May of 2007. He was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in November of 2007. He is bilingual (Spanish and English), and he is a Certified Mediator. He is also a native Houstonian, born and raised in the great state of Texas.
C. Alexander Higginbotham is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He is licensed to practice law in all Texas state courts, as well as the Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western U.S. District Courts of Texas. He is a member of the Houston Bar Association. He has extensive experience handling consumer bankruptcy matters and also family law matters.
Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his family, taking long walks, playing the guitar, playing chess, and watching sports. He is happily married and has one son.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2007
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Spanish
- Texas, 2007
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association, Member, Present
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member, Present
- Houston Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member, Present
- Houston Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers, Member